www.dr-cafe.com collects visitor data and analyse traffic on our site. This information helps us to understand customer interests and helps us improve our website, product and services. dr.CAFE COFFEE is strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content, products and services. We are concerned about protecting the safety and privacy of our clients using our services and to provide a safe and secure environment.
It is not our policy to collect any personal data without fist advising you of this. For example if you fill in a form or make an order from this website we will need to take certain information from you in order to complete and process your order. This will include details relating to your mode of payment. We do not store any transaction details as we use secure epayments as our third party merchant processor.
This policy applies only to dr.CAFE COFFEE Online and not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which dr.CAFE COFFEE Online is linked...
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- If you create an account - your username, password, your city of birth, your birthday and mobile phone number.
- If you buy goods at our stores or through our programs or otherwise - what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy and rewards you earn.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- Process and manage your purchase and use of dr.CAFE COFFEE products and services, including your accounts and program participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
There will be occasions where it will be necessary for the dr.CAFE COFFEE to disclose your personal information to third parties. The dr.CAFE COFFEE may be required by law to disclose the information, or the dr.CAFE COFFEE may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties to provide the service you have requested, for example, if you purchase products online from the dr.CAFE COFFEE, the dr.CAFE COFFEE will need to disclose your personal information to third parties in order to bill and deliver your products. However, the disclosure will only be made where it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which you disclosed your personal information. Otherwise than stated above, we do not disclose personal information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any organisation or person outside the dr.CAFE COFFEE unless you have authorised us to do so. For example, when you contribute to an online forum you may want to publish your name and email address.
No Sale of Personal Information
Under no circumstances will dr.CAFE COFFEE Online sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
Third Party Links